Finally, a daily skin routine that works for me! As a busy mom, I like discovering convenient and easy ways to care for myself. You can do it, too with my three-step routine!
Here is my three-step morning skin routine after washing my face:
1. Dermplus Moisturizing Sunblock: Whether at home or going out, I have learned the discipline to never go without sunblock. We’re perennially exposed to harmful UV rays, including light from our gadgets. Choosing a sunblock with a high SPF (sun protection factor) and broad-spectrum protection is essential to protect our skin against both UVA and UVB rays.
Dermplus was recommended to my husband and me by our dermatologist in the Philippines, and it’s great for everyday use: it doesn’t feel greasy and works well under makeup.
2. Pond’s Instabright HYA Milk EE Cream. I discovered Pond’s Instabright HYA Milk EE Cream when we moved to Thailand. It’s a hybrid makeup designed to hydrate, brighten, and color-correct the skin. I like having it on daily for a natural yet decent look and, more importantly, to keep my face hydrated.
Here are some of the features of Pond’s Instabright HYA Milk EE Cream:
1. It hydrates with hyaluronic acid: HYA deeply hydrates and plumps up the skin, which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
I previously shared a HYA body lotion we like.
2. It brightens with milk essence: Milk essence assists in brightening the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
3. It color corrects: Pond’s Instabright HYA Milk EE Cream evens the skin tone, reducing redness for a uniform, glowing look.
4. It’s lightweight: I love that it’s light and non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin. It can be a makeup base, and it doesn’t give a heavy or cakey feeling.
5. It also gives sun protection: It has SPF 30 PA+++, preventing sun damage and premature aging.
6. It works for various types: Pond’s Instabright HYA Milk EE Cream is suitable for all skin types, from dry to oily skin and even sensitive skin!
3. Pond’s Blurring Filler Powder. I finish off with a sweep of Pond’s blurring filler powder with a kabuki brush for even powdering. The blurring filler powder minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. I only put this on in the morning and don’t need to touch it up (if you like a dewy but not oily look).
Key features of Pond’s blurring filler powder:
1. It blurs: Pond’s blurring filler powder creates a blurring effect to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
2. It has a matte finish: This talc-free powder reduces shine and helps control oiliness with a matte finish.
3. It’s lightweight: It’s very light and won’t clog pores.
4. It’s long-lasting: It can stay in place for a whole day!
5. It works for all skin types: It’s also great for people with sensitive skin!
Currently, the two Pond’s products are only available in Thailand, but I found international resellers in Shopee and Lazada so you can give them a try!
We all have different skin types, and one product may work differently from person to person. My advice? Start with a small amount and do a skin patch test. If any adverse skin reactions happen, discontinue, and consult a specialist if necessary. Also, when buying online, choose official stores and always check the reviews before purchasing.