This is proof that our son loves Tipco’s Cherry Berry juice drink. It’s funny how the stuff from the sale aisle lead us to discover new favorites, and it’s really good!
What we like about it:
- It’s made with real juices from Cherries, Strawberries. Cranberries. Raspberries, Blueberries, and Grapes.
- It has no added sugar or preservatives.
- The color is all-natural, no colorants!
- It’s high in vitamins A and E.
- It tastes good! We love fruity drinks, and if you do too, then you’ll probably like this.
- Serve it cold or as a slushy. It’s perfect for hot days!
- Stay away from wearing whites or light colored clothes when you drink them. The fruit juices are highly pigmented, so imagine the work if it stains your kid’s shirt. We make our little boy wear his bib whenever he drinks them.
Where to get them
Tipco juices are surely available in groceries, but you can also order them online! For Thailand, head over to tipcoshop.com. For the Philippines, links are: