Everybody likes an easy recipe you can whip up in ten minutes or less. More so, with minimal ingredients that are surely in your pantry.
- 1-2 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Serioso Chili Garlic
- Parmesan cheese
- 250 g Spaghetti noodles
1. Start by boiling your water and chopping your garlic while you wait. Add your noodles and a good pinch of salt once it’s in a rolling boil.
2. In a pan, melt your butter and add your chopped garlic.
3. Season the garlic with salt and saute until it’s slightly brown.
4. Add the oyster sauce and mix thoroughly.
4. Add Serioso Chili Garlic (we used Medyo Serioso here for more crunch and more garlicky flavor), and turn off the heat. Add as much chili garlic to your liking.
5. Toss in the cooked pasta. Optional: add a squeeze of lemon.
6. Top with parmesan cheese
Serioso Chili Garlic is a small and proudly local home business that uses locally-sourced ingredients to create delicious, aromatic, and keto-friendly chili garlic. Other products include: Medyo Serioso Chili Garlic (mild & chunky), Mushroom Serioso (with shiitake mushrooms), and Serioso Honey (chili-infused hot honey). Nationwide shipping available through Shopee.