Has everybody cooked the Baked Feta pasta? We tried this viral TikTok recipe, and here’s what we think:
1. Some of the ingredients are hard to find, like the Feta cheese, but we’re glad to come across food blogger @rialitybites’ post on alternatives, so we were able to try it (finally).
2. It’s a straightforward recipe. Something busy moms could keep in their back pockets for those busy Mondays.
3. Too much cheese is nakakaumay. But a squeeze of lemon or more basil can remedy it.
4. If you’re using cream cheese, add some more salt because it doesn’t have the distinct quality of Feta cheese.
5. The quality of the tomatoes is a game-changer. The fresher and sweeter the cherry tomatoes are, the better.
6. Ditch the dried chili peppers and replace them with good chili garlic.
7. It’s yummier with mushrooms. For a “meatier” taste, add some shiitake mushrooms!