Rangoon-wrapping skills unlocked thanks to @abigailfmarquez ‘s Crabstick Rangoons recipe!
1 block Cream cheese
1 bunch Green onions (chopped)
250 g Crabsticks (chopped)
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1. Let your cream cheese rest in room temperature for easier mixing.
2. Mix together the cream cheese, green onions, crab sticks, and 1 tbsp sesame oil.
3. Season with salt, and pepper. Stop when your ancestors tell you to. 😉 Just kidding. You can give the filling a taste-test and adjust according to your preference.
4. Put a teaspoon of the mix in a molo wrapper (you don’t want to over-fill it). And seal by brushing the edges with water.
5. Fry and serve with dipping sauce!
Serve with mustard-sriracha mayo dip!
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- Salt and pepper