Whenever I recommend Luxx Lash, I am usually asked questions like, “Alin dito ang kalma lang?” (Which one of these are the simplest?) I totally understand. The fuller, more dramatic ones seem too much (but trust me, they’re not–just a matter of where you wear them).
I usually give them a beeline to my first pair, the Paige. But the Lily’s here as another game-changer for the simplest beauty routine.
Lily is designed to help you achieve that famous Korean lashes with its feathery and subtle volume. It sports a decent length and volume and is flared enough for a more eye-opening effect. It’s perfect for Asian, almond eyes.
I love this pair because it brings out my eyes with minimal effort. Its subtle design makes it an excellent choice for everyday wear. I can imagine putting them on often (if not every day) if I worked face-to-face in an office to complete a simple look.
What else to love
- It blends well with your natural lashes.
- It stays on for up to 12 hours. It’s sweat-proof, water-resistant, wind-resistant.
- Confidence in a snap! It elevates your look in two minutes or less, even without makeup!
- It’s unintimidating. Don’t let the fear of trying something new get in the way of discovering an easy beauty routine! There’s a learning curve for some, but once you get the hang of it, you’re done in no time.
- It’s super super super lightweight. Notice I repeated the word “super” three times. It’s super light. Super.
- It’s a planet-saver. You can reuse your Luxx Lash at least 60 times or more. I lost count of how much I’ve worn my two-year-old pair.
It’s also available as Luxx Liner if you’re handier in swiping them on like an eyeliner. The Lily Luxx Liner can be bought as a set with either a black liner or a clear liner. It’s best worn indoors for four to eight hours.
Grab this bestseller now!